Coverage: All amateur bands in the 1.8-29.7MHz frequency range; extensions
and/or changes on request.
•Power Output: 700 W PEP or
500 W continuous carrier.
• Intermodulation Distortion:
Better than 35 dB below rated output.
• Hum and noise: Better than
40 dB below rated output.
• Harmonic Output Suppression:
Better than 50 dB below rated output.
• Input and Output Impedances:
- nominal value: 50 Ohm unbalanced, UHF (SO239) type
- input circuit: broadband, VSWR less
than 1.3:1, 1.8-30MHz continuously (no tunings, no switching);
- Bypass path VSWR less than 1.1:1, 1.8-30MHz continuously,
200 W maximum;
-Output (antenna) impedance matching capability: VSWR
up to 3:1 or higher.
•RF Gain: 11dB typically,
frequency response less than 1dB (50 to 70 W drive power for rated
Primary Power: 85-132 V/170-264 V ac (100, 110, 120, 200,
210, 220, 230 & 240 V nominal taps), +10% -15% tol.), 50-60 Hz, single
phase, 1200 VA.
•Complies with CE safety and
electromagnetic compatibility requirements as well as FCC-regulations (10
& 12 m band locks provided).
•Size & Weight (operating):
WxDxH: 406x315x150mm, 16kg (16x12.4x5.9 inches, 35.3Lbs).
• Operating environments:
- temperature range: 0...+50 degs.Celsius;
- humidity: up to 95% @ +35 degs.Celsius.
- height: up to 3000m above sea level without output